The Community Chest is an investment fund controlled exclusively by the Player 2 community. Players will be able to propose and vote on what the fund should be investing in.
- 1.DEO holders shall elect up to 10 Council Members who shall be responsible for controlling the Community Chest multi-signature wallet which contains the funds.
- 2.Each 10% of the circulating DEO may elect and maintain one Council Member in office.
- 3.For independence of operation and avoidance of possible conflicts, no paid staff of the Player 2 team shall be elected as a Council Member.
- 4.The Council shall select one member to act as Chairman of the Council.
- 5.The Chairman shall be the tiebreaker should the need arise.
- 6.While any holder may propose an investment, the council holds the power to approve or deny the proposals, regardless of the proposal vote outcome.
- 7.All investments shall be used for the growth of the Community Chest, and ideally include other benefits to the greater Player 2 community.
- 8.No single investment shall exceed 10% of the total Community Chest fund. This number shall be reduced to 5% once the fund exceeds US$1m in value.
- 9.The status of the fund shall be made transparent at all times. This can be done via monthly statements, a dashboard that tracks the investments in real-time, or other tools that may allow for transparent verification.
- 10.95% of the profits shall be compounded back into the Community Chest.
- 11.5% of the profits shall be paid to Player 2 as taxes.
- 12.In the event the Council wishes to dissolve the Community Chest fund, all assets are to be liquidated and deposited into the Player 2 Reserve, thereby benefitting the entire Player 2 community.
Player 2 Community Chest